High Paying Endodontist Opportunity DC Area ( Virginia / Maryland )
Cornerstone Dental Specialties
Location: DC Area, Virginia
Type: Full Time
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
We are looking for an Endodontist to join us in the Washington DC Area .
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced endodontist to diagnose patients and perform various dental procedures involving the interior of the tooth. The endodontist’s responsibilities include performing procedures as needed, advising patients on post-surgery dental care, and prescribing suitable pain-relief medication. You should also be able to maintain relationships with dentists and other practitioners in the field.
We offer a great mentorship, a rewarding work environment, job security, and sign on bonuses.
• Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or Doctor of dental medicine (DMD) degree
• Certification through the American Board of Endodontics (ABE) or Board Eligible
• DDS or DMD Degree (Required)
• The endodontist’s responsibilities include performing intentional replantation procedures as needed, advising patients on post-surgery dental care, and prescribing suitable pain-relief medication
• You should also be able to maintain relationships with dentists and other practitioners in the field
Cornerstone Dental Specialties set out over 25 years ago to answer these questions; How do we deliver Endodontic services through a unique platform that is simple, better, and faster? How could a Practice serve its associates, its referrals, and most importantly, their mutual patients more effectively? The answer was combining state of the art technology, collaborative treatment planning methods, improved communication, cutting edge equipment, and algorithms honed by dozens of talented Endodontists over hundreds of thousands of cases. We not only have Endodontists practicing under us throughout the United States but we have also started the process of acquiring practices in order to be able to create a streamlined root canal experience for our patients. As we expand our business and see the potential it provides for the dental community as a whole, we have restructured to include multiple surgical specialties along with general practitioners as we expand across the United States.